Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation's Over

Vacation is over and life goes on.  Today started when the alarm went off at 4:45 am, about 2 hours earlier than usual.  Lucas was leaving for California.  By 6 am, we were at DIA.  Within an hour, he was on his plane and I was on my way to work.

Lucas arrived safely in L.A. where he will spend a few weeks with his dad.  I enjoyed a day of catching up with friends and coworkers.  I didn't make it through all my email but think I covered the important ones.

My evening was uneventful, spent at home alone pondering options, plans and direction.  I didn't come to any conclusions.  Maybe it was the cocktail I enjoyed or the early start to the day, it's hard to know which, but by 8:30 pm, I was ready for bed.  I don't think anyone will accuse me of abusing my freedom from responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about your trip! It looks and sounds like you had a blast. This blog is a wonderful way to share your adventures. Thanks for sharing!

    Sincerely,
    Carey Nork

    ReplyDelete